Happy Halloween Everyone!
Like I've said before I am a procrastinator by nature so this costume is a lazy girls way of staying in spirit. A black dress, a witch hat from Party City and boo! I'm the Glammest Witch of the East, where the only thing wicked about me is my shoe game. Which is why I probably would have fought for those ruby slippers from Dorothy too!
Now here are some random musings from the internet this week
- Its like every girl's dream wedding
- I know I'm not the only Halloween Lazy Girl out there, there's no shame in our last minute game and don't count us out, check out these easy costume ideas that'll have you ready for tonight
- My love grows after watching this video
- Whilst perusing the Intermix sale I saw this and fell in love
- And because its Halloween it wouldn't be right if everyone didn't watch this Ellen video and crack up, the tradition continues :)
Have a fun, scary, exciting, candy filled Halloween and meet me back here on Monday!!!